In-En-Kaho (inner cause, environmental conditions, result) is a perspective to see all phenomena as Kaho, results, that are produced when In, direct causes, connect to En, indirect causes. This way of thinking allows us to see the relationship between cause and effect in a more multi-dimensional way, and to see the essence of problems.
In the case of a plant, for example, the bulb (In, inner cause) is involved with the sun, water, and soil (En, environmental conditions), so that it will sprout, grow, and eventually bloom (Kaho, result). We call such flow of energy In-En-Kaho.
In the Study of the Soul, by placing our own minds with In, we can clarify the relationship between ourselves and reality which is usually separated. In other words, we will come to see that the situation in front of us is the Kaho (result) produced when our In (mind: thoughts, wishes, and motives, and concrete manifestations of the mind: words and actions) meets our En, (environmental conditions: partners, principles, and systems).
When a situation appears as a problem, we first examine what kind of distortion we have in our In. Then, we come to think about what kind of stagnation that distortion is causing in En. By doing so, we will come to know the reason that caused the problem.
Next, by transforming our In and adjusting our En, we will come to clearly see the pathway leading to the energy of the transformation of light and be guided to solve the problem.
By having this perspective of In-En-Kaho, it enables us to always see that situations and ourselves are connected, and we will be able to create new realities.
Source of reference:
– “The New Human Force,” p. 106 – 122 (English publication)
– “What You Have Wanted to Know the Most in Life,” p. 166 – 168 (available only in Japanese)
– “What You Want to Solve the Most Right Now,” p. 166 – 168 (available only in Japanese)
– “The Reason Why You Were Born as You,” p. 211 – 217 (English publication)
– “Introduction to the Study of the Soul,” in G. Monthly Magazines, November and December, 2016 (available only in Japanese)